Haven’t heard of the McLaren 720s? Well, that’s because it hasn’t been officially revealed—at least not until the 87th Geneva International Motor Show on March 7th and it’s supposed to replace the 650s.
Chris Goodwin, Chief Test Driver for McLaren Automotive, gives us a taste of their new 720s, watch below.
7 Things We Can Expect from the McLaren 720s Prototype
- New lighter, stiffer brake calipers than the 650s
- Carbon ceramic rotors
- New Variable Drift Control
- Reaches 124 mph in 7.8 seconds
- Standard carbon-ceramic brake discs for a complete standstill in 4.6 seconds
- New Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tires developed specially for the model
- Active chassis control system-Proactive Chassis Control II
More Detail - Proactive Chassis Control II
"Whether drivers will be selecting Comfort, Sport or Track mode, the Proactive Chassis Control II system will make sure to deliver the optimal "balance of cornering grip, dynamic response and comfort", best suited to the individual mode as well as exterior conditions." -carscoops.com
Folding Instrument Display
Are You Ready?
GGBAILEY Carpet Car Mats are proudly MADE IN AMERICA for over 40 years and currently providing luxury in millions of vehicles around the world - Function + Design.