Imagine making it through a long commute without certain amenities?
For example, you can’t adjust the lumbar cushion on your seat, there aren’t any seat warmers, and you can’t connect to your portable device’s play list; or, even worse, you don’t have access to a digital dashboard map.
- Panoramic sunroof with sunshade, power tilt and slide features
- Leather seating
- Audi virtual cockpit with Head-up display
- iDrive system with touchpad controller
- BMW Individual composition
- Adjust your engine between SPORT, SPORT+, COMFORT, COMFORT+, or ECO PRO
- BOSE® PANARAY® SOUND SYSTEM
- Extended comfort seats crafted from premium materials and have unique contours
- Concierge lighting
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless ignition
- Dual illuminating vanity mirrors
- Universal remote transmitter for garage, security systems etc.
- Clever FrontBass® technology paired with Burmester® Surround Sound
- Optional Head-Up Display
- Electric all-wheel drive
- 17" Touchscreen angled toward the driver with day/night modes
- Equipped with full self-driving capability
There’s no doubt that luxury vehicles make long commutes 99% more comfortable for the driver and the passengers.
If you don’t drive a luxury vehicle and aren’t in the market to purchase one anytime soon, then why not add some luxury to your current vehicle with GGBAILEY’s Car Couture™ car mats?
GGBAILEY Carpet Car Mats are currently providing luxury in millions of vehicles around the world. GGBAILEY Function + Design